STLE Certification Programs
Advance Your Career in Tribology and Lubrication Engineering with STLE's Certifications.
STLE offers four technical certification programs: Certified Lubrication Specialist,™ Certified Metalworking Fluids Specialist,™ and Certified Oil Monitoring Analyst I & II™. The Certification Board oversees the programs to assure they are uniformly administered consistent with the best certification practices as recognized by the National Organization for Competency Assurance and The Institute for Credentialing Excellence, ISO 17024.
Why Get Certified?
- Gain recognition from your peers.
- Become more valuable to your organization and customers.
- Offers a competitive advantage.
- Potential for increased income.
- Commitment to ongoing educational opportunities and knowledge.
- Immediate credibility to professionals in highly technical fields in the industry.
You can register for any of the exams at each location. For a list of all scheduled STLE certification exam dates and locations, view our calendar. To register for an exam, please complete the form below and submit. Once your registration is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
|STLE Member-First Time- $395
Non-Member- First Time- $525
|STLE Member-Retake- $198
Non-Member- Retake- $263
Download and save this form to your desktop. Then complete the form and email or fax back to STLE Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.