Thank you to all attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors of the 2017 STLE Annual Meeting for such an amazing year. The 2107 meeting held on May 21-25 in Atlanta, Georgia featured 508 sessioned presentation in 25 technical tracks. In addition the conference saw 56 student research posters and hosted 37 companies for the Commercial Marketing Forum. This years meeting set a number of records.
- 1466 - registered attendees, representing 38 countries
- The annual trade show hosted representatives from 109 companies
- 479 students attended 12 world-class education courses
- STLE hosted 50 students from Benjamin E. Mayes High School for the 5th Annual Tribology STEM Camp
- STLE outgoing president Ali Erdemir passed the gavel of leadership to incoming president Mike Anderson.
Mark your calendars now for the 73rd STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition, May 20-24, 2018, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota (USA)
More information about next year's location: Minneapolis Minnesota (USA)
Thanks again for making 2017 an amazing year!! or if you did not have a chance to attend here is a look at what to place at the 2017 Annual Meeting.
Salute the 2017 STLE Annual Meeting Award Recipients
Help us congratulate this year's STLE Annual Meeting Award Recipients.
Thanks to our 2017 Annual Meeting Sponsors
We extend our sincere appreciation to this year's sponsors for their generous support .
Access presentations from STLE 2017
Click here to view presentations or extended abstracts from the annual meeting
Proceedings - Share your presentations with us
STLE's annual meetings are known for their brilliant technical content and the 2016 conference was no exception. In an effort to provide attendees access to the presentations, we would like to encourage all speakers to submit an Extended Abstract or digital copies of their presentation slides. Click here for details and to submit.