STLE Metalworking Fluid Management Program
STLE’s Metalworking Fluid Management Program is a two and a half-day education program (typically held in February or March of each year) that offers a solid overview of metalworking fluid management and is tailored to provide industry professionals with a comprehensive look at the latest techniques and practices that are sure to improve their metalworking fluid operation. The 2019 STLE Metalworking Fluid Management Program will be held March 5-7 at the Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport, Philadelphia, PA.
- Metalworking Fluid Operations Overview
- Metalworking Fluid Chemistry
- Tankside Additives
- Metalworking Fluid Microbiology
- Microbial Contamination Control
- Introduction to Metalworking Fluid Toxicology & Industrial Hygiene
- Straight Oil Metalworking Fluids
- Challenges in Dealing with GHS
- Metalworking Fluid Mist
- Microbe Health Effects
- Understanding and Controlling Metalworking Fluid Failure
- Metalworking Fluid Condition Monitoring
- Fluid Condition Management
- Metalworking Fluid Management Technologies
- Machine Tool Fluid System Design
- Waste Treatment
Registration includes the full training book with presentation slides as well as instructor notes, a 50-question exam to be conducted at the conclusion of the program, and three metalworking fluids case studies on the final day. Books are provided in either printed or digital format. Optional STLE Certified Metalworking Fluids Specialist (CMFS) exam sitting is held after the program (not included in the registration and requires separate registration).
The Metalworking Fluid Management Program does not prepare attendees to take the CMFS Exam!
The exam requires much more in-depth knowledge of metalworking fluids topics than the instructors have time to cover in the two and a half-day education program, and therefore the exam is only recommended to those with an extensive experience in metalworking fluids management and applications.
March 5-7, 2019
The Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
4101 B Island Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19153
$715 (STLE members)
$870 (Non-members, includes one-year STLE membership)
Link to Purchase: