75th STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition
May 3-7, 2020
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Chicago, Illinois (USA)
Register by April 3
and save $100 on your meeting registration.
The Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) Annual Meeting & Exhibition
is the lubricants industry’s most respected venue for technical information, professional development and international networking opportunities. Each year STLE’s five-day conference showcases some 500 technical presentations, application-based case studies, best practice reports and discussion panels on technical or market trends. Our annual trade show and popular Commercial Marketing Forum spotlight the latest products and services of interest to more than 1,600 lubrication professionals that come from around the world, representing a full range of the industry’s most prestigious corporate, government and academic institutions.
- Daily oral and student poster presentations in over 200 concurrent technical sessions
- Opening keynote program featuring leading innovators in the field of tribology research and lubrication engineering
- 11 lubrication-specific courses taught by world-class instructors
- More than 120 exhibitors displaying the industry’s newest technologies, products and services
- International business networking