EDUCATIONAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
Hydraulic Fracturing Educational Course
April 24, 2014
David Yoxtheimer PG-Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research
“Trends in Shale Energy Development and Utilization.”
Dave Archacki-Shrieve Chemical Products, Inc.
“Guar Gum and Emulsion Polymers and Their Use in Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids.”
Rob Ferguson-French Creek Software Inc.
“Challenges in Treating Water Used in Hydraulic Fracturing.”
SANDY RUN COUNTRY CLUB, Oreland, PA
Networking at 11:30 am, Lunch from 12 noon, Presentations 1:00 pm -4:00 pm
Name________________ Company_______________ No. of Persons______
*Lecture and buffet lunch: $50 ($40 for retirees), *Lecture only: $35 ($25 retirees). RSVP to: Bill Tuszynski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-374-1631.
Payment may be made at the door.
NEW Directions to Sandy Run Country Club, 200 East Valley Green Rd., Oreland, PA 19067
1. Exit PA Turnpike at Fort Washington Exit
2. Go past toll booth and 309 interchange and make a left at the first light onto Pennsylvania Avenue
3. Take Pennsylvania Avenue for about 1 mile and then make right at first light which is Camp Hill Road
4. Go under viaduct and make second left which is Valley Green Road
5. Sandy Run is about 1/2 mile on the left.