2021 STLE Virtual Annual Meeting and Exhibition Mix and Mingle Reception
Wednesday, May 19 | 6:30 – 8:00 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Please join your fellow tribology colleagues for this fast and fun—but productive—virtual networking event for a time to catch up, share ideas you’ve learned from a technical talk, or even make some new friends. Don’t miss out to engage with the world’s leading industry professionals in the field.
The site will be open at 5:30 pm EDT if you want to test your access.
Access The Event Here
Direct URL Link: (https://live.remo.co/e/2021-stle-annual-meeting-mix-and)
Please note you will not be able to actually enter the event site until the evening of the event.
REMO TIPS & TRICKS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE
- Register for the event & create your profile in advance. Take the tutorial if this is your first time using the platform. Trust us, the more comfortable you feel, the more fun you will have. Click here for steps on how to register.
- Once you enter the platform on the night of the event, you will be assigned a table at random. Simply double click on any open seat to move into a different table.
- Click the “mic” and “mute” button to mute and unmute yourself.
- Remo works best on desktop or laptop computers and on the most updated versions of Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Ensure your device has a microphone and camera.
- Do a trial run. To ensure your browser, camera and mic are working ahead of the live event, visit this link for a trial run. If you experience issues during the trial run, use these links to troubleshoot for Mac, Windows, iPhone or Android.
- Click play when a video is presented. Video will not otherwise play on its own. To enlarge video screen, click on the video thumbnail.
- You may join a table in the event by simply double clicking on it. Likewise, you may leave a table by double clicking on an alternate table to join a new discussion.
- While at a table, you may find it beneficial to use the Tile Mode function in order to enlarge the display of participant videos. This is done by clicking on the Tile Mode icon in the toolbar at the bottom of your screen
- Pre-Event Checklist Follow this checklist to get your computer ready for Remo
Please email Gen Hedland-Hill, STLE Conference Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org