STLE Seeks Education Project Vendor
STLE is seeking an individual or team to help design and deliver an education program targeting end-users of industrial lubricants. The selected vendor will collaborate with STLE volunteers and staff in all phases of the project.
The scope of desired services includes:
• Establishing goals and planning the project
• Identifying key audiences and their needs
• Determining content-delivery methods
• Assessing existing STLE content
• Developing new content
• Delivering services to target audiences.
The project is expected to begin in fourth-quarter 2012 and continue into 2013. Qualified individuals or firms interested in receiving the request for proposal package are asked to submit a brief cover letter identifying their qualifications and contact information. Preferred method of delivery is e-mail to STLE Executive Director Edward Salek at email@example.com.
Please note the submission deadline: Aug. 31, 2012
[Click here] to view the featured TLT Ad