New Transactions service notifies
authors when their papers are cited
Taylor & Francis, STLE’s publishing partner on the Tribology Transactions peer-reviewed journal, has upgraded its system to allow STLE member authors to receive e-mail alerts when one of their papers has been cited in any journal.
If you wish to participate in this service, please follow these steps:
1. Log on to www.stle.org.
2. Log on to the Members Only Section.
3. Click on Tribology Transactions Online Journal.
4. Navigate to the article(s) for which you would like to receive notifications.
5. Click on the blue link that says “Alert Me” near the right-hand side.
6. Four options will appear: TOC email alert, TOC RSS feed, Citation e-mail alert, and Citation RSS Feed. If you would like to receive e-mail notifications when this article is cited, click on “Citation e-mail alert.”
7. Enter your e-mail address as prompted on the following page.
Afterward, if your paper is cited in a journal, you will receive a notification via e-mail. You also may select one of the TOC options if you would like to receive Table of Contents e-mail alerts to receive an issue’s contents page as soon as it is available online.
If you have questions about the e-mail citation process, please contact Lindsay Allen at Taylor & Francis, firstname.lastname@example.org.