STLE provides up to date technical and scientific information covering the latest news, topics and research in the fields of tribology and lubrication engineering in the most convenient formats for our members. Our offerings include:
- Tribology & Lubrication Technology is STLE’s official monthly magazine (available in print and digital editions) that publishes feature articles, best practice analyses, industry surveys, interviews and other technical resources.
- Tribology Transactions features scientific and technical papers in the field of tribology, which includes friction, wear, lubrication, and the materials involved in relative motion.
- Tribology Letters is devoted to the development of the science of tribology and its applications. It facilitates communication and exchange of seminal ideas among thousands of practitioners who are engaged worldwide in the pursuit of tribology-based science and technology.
- CRC Press Books provide the latest and best collection of technical information available to our members and the industry as a whole. STLE members are offered special discounts on books and other publications.
- Prospector is an online search engine covering over 10 industries, including lubricants and metalworking fluids. Provides accurate, reliable technical information for hundreds of thousands of products and the ability to connect with suppliers from around the world.