Use the mobile app to:
- Quickly access members-only content such as the STLE Learning Pathways, Tribology Transactions and Tribology Letters.
- Connect with your peers through the STLE membership database.
- Access to TLT magazine and other publications.
- Access the STLE Event apps for the Annual Meeting & Tribology Frontiers Conference
- View the STLE events calendar to find details on education, local section or industry events throughout the year.
- Stay up to date with hot topics circling STLE and the lubricants industry.
- Start discussions with other members with the in-app activity feed
- Test your knowledge with STLE Challenge and win prizes.
Below you will find a quick walkthrough of the STLE 365 Mobile App:
When you first open the app, you will find two options to sign-in: Member or Non-member. If you are a STLE member, sign-in using your STLE ID and Password
. If you are a STLE non-member or do not have an STLE account, create an account on the app to get started. If you have any problems during the log in process, email Bruce Murgueitio at email@example.com
or please give us a call at (847) 825-5536.
The app contains members-only content. Once you have signed in, you can begin using the app features described below.
When you sign-in, you will be prompted to the app home screen or main menu. Here you can choose from the various icons to access different
features of the app.
The Social Feed feature allows you to start a discussion that any other app user can participate in. Have a great article you want to share with the STLE community or an ongoing tribology issue that you would like feedback? We’d like to hear about it. Start your discussions here. Also use the social feed to access STLE’s social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube.
Use the Hot Topics feature to find details on some of the most important topics surrounding STLE and the lubricants industry. Check back frequently as topics will change throughout the year.
Use the calendar to stay up to date with special events going on throughout the year. Find details on local section events, STLE Education programs (Webinars and in-person courses), certification exam dates, and industry events.
Our event apps are built into the STLE 365 App. Find all pertinent details about the STLE Annual Meeting and the Tribology Frontiers Conference.
Event app features include:
- Schedule – View the entire technical program and plan your personal meeting itinerary for the 2018 STLE Annual Meeting in Minneapolis and Tribology Frontiers Conference (held in October).
- Speakers – Find the speakers list for the 2018 STLE Annual Meeting.
- Floor plans – Find maps of the Minneapolis Convention Center to help you navigate the Annual Meeting.
- Attendees – See who is attending
- Sponsors – Find sponsor details
- Exhibitors – See who is exhibiting
- Find information about Minneapolis, Minnesota, including places to visit, where to eat, and weather information.
- For exhibitors, use the Scan Badge feature to keep track of all your leads from the Annual Meeting.
Use the My365 feature to keep track of all your in-app activity for calendar events, contacts and notes.
Access the STLE membership database. Quickly connect with other STLE members by emailing them directly from your phone.
Newsletters & Publications
Access to TLT magazine and members-only content such as Tribology Transactions and Tribology Letters.
STLE Learning Pathways
Browse through STLE’s new online resource library, The Learning Pathways. Find quick access to articles, webinars, short courses and CRC book chapters on a variety of topics.
STLE grants two academic scholarships through the Presidential Awards Program: The E. Richard Booser Scholarship (for undergraduate students) and the Elmer E. Klaus Fellowship (for graduate students). Find details and sign-up for information about STLE scholarships directly from the app.
Test your knowledge with STLE Challenge and win prizes. Here we will post different tribology- and lubrication-related questions. Answer correctly to rack up points. The top 3 players at the end of the month will win Amazon gift cards.
Contact Bruce Murgueitio, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (847)825-5536.