Between January and June 2019 STLE is hosting a monthly app challenge through the STLE 365 App. The STLE Challenge is an ongoing contest for 2019 that asks players to answer tribology and lubrication-related questions. Every Monday new challenge questions will be available. Players must answer questions correctly to gain challenge points. The players with the top three scores at the end of each month will be selected as our challenge winners. Each winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card. In addition all challenge winners will be entered into a grand prize drawing.
- Players have one week to answer challenge questions. New questions available every Monday.
- Sync the app to make sure you are answering this week’s questions. Last week’s questions will not count towards your total score. (You must answer this week's questions)
- Players will have one chance to answer challenge questions. Answer correctly to gain points.
- Each question is worth one point unless otherwise stated.
- Players can only win the monthly challenge once, after which they will be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
- There can only be three monthly challenge winners. In the event of a tie for the challenge, top players will be placed into a drawing and will be randomly selected.
- Winners will be selected at the start of the following month.
- Final grand prize drawing will be held on Monday, July 1, 2019.
Drawings and Prizes
Every month we will select three winners from the app challenge. Winners will be selected at the start of the following month. Each winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card and be entered into the grand prize drawing.
Monthly Challenge Winners
Round One - February 2019
Round Two - March 2019
Grand Prize Drawing
All app challenge winners will be entered into a final grand prize drawing. The grand prize drawing will be held on Monday, July 1, 2019
. One lucky winner. Prizes announced soon.
If you have any questions regarding the STLE App Challenge, please contact Bruce Murgueitio at email@example.com
or call (847)825-5536.