Between February and December 2018 STLE is hosting a monthly app challenge through the STLE 365 App. The STLE Challenge is an ongoing contest for 2018 that asks players to answer tribology and lubrication-related questions. Every Monday new challenge questions will be available. Players must answer questions correctly to gain challenge points. The players with the top three scores at the end of each month will be selected as our challenge winners. Each winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card. In addition all challenge winners will be entered into a grand prize drawing for a chance to win an Apple iPad courtesy of STLE.
- Players have one week to answer challenge questions. New questions available every Monday.
- Sync the app to make sure you are answering this week’s questions. Last week’s questions will not count towards your total score.
- Players will have one chance to answer challenge questions. Answer correctly to gain points.
- Each question is worth one point unless otherwise stated.
- Players can only win the monthly challenge once, after which they will be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
- There can only be three monthly challenge winners. In the event of a tie for the challenge, top players will be placed into a drawing and will be randomly selected.
- Winners will be selected the start of the following month.
- Final grand prize drawing will be held on Friday, December 21, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
Drawings and Prizes
Every month we will select three winners from the app challenge. Winners will be selected the start of the following month. Each winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card and be entered into the grand prize drawing. Our next winners will be selected on May 1, 2018. Good luck!
Grand Prize Drawing
All app challenge winners will be entered into a final grand prize drawing. The grand prize drawing will be held on Friday, December 21, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time
. One lucky winner will receive an Apple iPad courtesy of STLE.
If you have any questions regarding the App Challenge, please contact Bruce Murgueitio at email@example.com
or call (847)825-5536