8th International Conference
“LUBRICANTS RUSSIA - 2012”
November 14-15, 2012, Renaissance Hotel, Moscow
Each year the most influential players and decision makers of the International lubricants industry meet at the International “LUBRICANTS RUSSIA” Conference in Moscow. We invite you to join them at this event, now in its 8th year.
Join us at the VIII International Conference “LUBRICANTS RUSSIA - 2012” which will be held on 14-15 November, 2012, in Moscow.
- Russian lubricants market: trends and development prospects
- Comparison of functional properties and prices of foreign and Russian base oils
- Improving the quality of Russian oil
- Modern basic components technologies
- Comparison of approaches to the organizing the activities of domestic and foreign oil refinery plant
- Technical regulations for lubricants production
- Lubricant market of India, China and other foreign countries
- Modernization of research methods and equipment
- Comparison of major foreign and Russian tests methods for lubricant oils
- Ways of technology. OEM's outlook - corporate consumer outlook on lubricant oils and their suppliers
- Lubricant additives
LUBRICANTS RUSSIA has a reputation as the leading conference in the Russian lubricants industry. The caliber of the attendees and the Sponsors, coupled with excellent networking opportunities, unrivalled evening receptions, and a high-level program have earned LUBRICANTS RUSSIA the reputation it deserves.
With the most senior level industry executives coming from more than 25 countries, the LUBRICANTS RUSSIA has become known as the place where deals are done and decisions are being made. This conference is a "must" for anyone in this market who is serious about the growth and development of our industry and who wants to have a stake in it.
For more information and to register please contact MARGARITA RESHETNEVA
Tel.: +7 495 502-5433; + 7 495 778-9332
Or register online here
Click Here to register for this event.