5th International Conference on Engineering Failure Analysis
Hilton Hotel, The Hague, The Netherlands
July 01-04, 2012
The modern innovation cycle now demands that component design involves a whole-of-life approach, incorporating an awareness of manufacture, safety, reliability, environmental sensitivity and disposal. This has focussed attention on the pivotal role of failure analysis as an essential tool to improve equipment availability, help prevent accidents and disasters and to inform the processes of design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of key plant and equipment.
The strengths of past conferences have been the emphasis on practical application of technical knowledge to engineering failure analysis and the extensive use of case studies to the development of an understanding of engineering failures. The case study approach is strongly encouraged as an important mechanism for developing a body of knowledge well rooted in practical experience.
Attendance at this conference will enable you to:
• Access unique, high-quality content
• Hear, meet and learn from internationally renowned researchers in the fast-moving and dynamic field of failure analysis and prevention
• Appreciate the state-of-the-art in engineering failure analysis and prevention and anticipate future directions.
• Profit from the inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary character of the conference: hear world class speakers and leading researchers on all aspects of engineering failure analysis and prevention from the fields of mechanical, manufacturing, aeronautical, civil, chemical, corrosion and design engineering
• Be part of new developments by presenting your latest research.
• Network with an interdisciplinary group – including researchers from all fields related to engineering failure analysis
For more information regarding ICEFA 5 please click here
Click Here to register for this event.