Lubrication Maintenance and Tribotechnology
June 06-08, 2012
LUBMAT was a common initiative between Tekniker and Jost Institute for Tribotechnology which realized that even though there were numerous international congresses dealing with the scientific approach for lubrication and wear, there were not any specific industrially focused.
The Main topics of the meeting are as followed:
· Lubrication excellence.
· Training, lubrication and certification.
· Filtration, storage containers, tank monitoring, leak detection and used oil disposal.
· Oil analysis targets, alarms and limits.
· Metrics and performance tracking.
· Contamination control.
· Green lubrication.
· Friction and wear.
· Coatings and treatments.
· Surface engineering.
· Ceramics and composites.
· Components: bearings, seals, transmissions, gears…
Lubricants and additives.
· Solid lubricants.
· Fluid lubricants.
· Lubricants in special environments.
· Lubricants testing.
· Ferromagnetic fluids.
· Magnetoreological fluids.
· Food lubricants.
· Dielectric fluids.
· Metalworking fluids.
· Ionic liquids.
Efficient maintenance and operation.
· Condition monitoring.
· On-line sensors.
· Lubrication maintenance practices.
· Lubricant prognosis and life extension.
· Machinery diagnostics through lubricant analysis.
· Logistics and supply chain management.
Reliability and sustainability.
· Life cycle benefits.
· Dependability and security.
· Plant lubricant related failures.
· Improvement of production reliability.
· Energy efficiency.
· Health, safety and environment (HSE).
· Cost effective strategies.
All papers, poster and oral communications chall be made in english
Important dates to remember:
Deadline for abstract submission is January 05, 2012
Deadline for complete paper submissison is March 15, 2012
For more information about the event visit www.lubmat.org
Click Here to register for this event.