STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition
The STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition is the lubricants industry’s most respected venue for technical information, professional development and international networking opportunities. Each year STLE’s five-day conference showcases some 500 technical presentations, application-based case studies, best practice reports and discussion panels on technical or market trends. Our annual trade show and popular Commercial Marketing Forum spotlight the latest products and services of interest to more than 1,600 lubrication professionals that come from around the world, representing a full range of the industry’s most prestigious corporate, government and academic institutions.
- Daily oral and student poster presentations in over 200 concurrent technical sessions
- Opening keynote program featuring leading innovators in the field of tribology research and lubrication engineering
- 12 industry-specific education courses taught by world-class instructors
- More than 150 exhibitors displaying the industry’s newest technologies, products and services
- International business networking
The Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) is an international professional membership association dedicated to the study of interacting moving surfaces. Improving the performance of equipment and products, conserving resources and protecting the environment through tribological advances is the mission of the society.
STLE is the leading technical organization serving more than 13,000 industry professionals and 250 companies and organizations that comprise the tribology and lubrication engineering business sector. STLE offers its members industry-specific education and training, professional resources, technical information, certification programs and career development.